Coolcaz's Senior Command Application Part 2: Here we go again

Coolcaz11

Should I Become a Member of Security Command?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Security Command?

• Yay
    • Nay

1. Steam Name?: [GL] Coolcaz11

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:107638983

3. Roster Name?: Coolcaz

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you demoted?: July 17th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Mid to late September

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by Gaminglight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: As always

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Well, I was one until recently, which is still weird not being one lol. But I would like to come back to my MAJ position because I personally believe there is still so much that I can do for Security. I've always looked out for Security's best interests, while also keeping an outside lens with every situation and looking towards the server's health. With SCMD tags back, I'd have more authority and B o w e r to be able to utilize towards the well-being and health of Security, giving everyone a better experience. All I want is to give everyone a good time while playing in our branch, and I believe I will be much more capable to do so as a SCMD. I understand if you have reservations or doubts, since I was just removed from the position about a week ago, but I have promptly been active ever since, and the only other reason why I was removed was strikes, which consisted mainly of missed meetings... Nonetheless, I understand and thoughts you may have against me, and only ask that you still consider my points and thoughts.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would stop the Security Officer and find out from them why it is they continue to leave D-Block without perms. After finding out the reason, I would send them back to D-Block, and if they leave once more without perms, I would take them back to bunks and remove them from OFC.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I'd pull the NCO to the side, and reassert on to them how important D-Block really is. It's important for our NCOs to keep a presence inside D-block, and our #1 job is to keep D-Block secured. If this behavior were to continue, I would strike the NCO in question for leaving his post, and demote if it continued then after.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would tell the E-11 that he cannot just barge into D-Block and act like he's the boss, D-Block is our territory, and if he continues to treat Security in D-Block as beneath him, then he would need to leave D-Block. If the behavior continued, and the E-11 was being insubordinate and causing more trouble, I would report this behavior to the higher ups in E-11.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: First, I'd congratulate them on a job well done, and then proceed to go into detail about what they now can do, and need to have, as a SGT. I would give them their NCO guide, and promptly go over the different info that is scattered throughout, helping them every step of the way. After the NCO guide has been read and understood, I would go more in detail about some of the aspects of NCO, explaining how they are now one of the prime examples of Security, and that it is now their duty to raise the Enlisted in D-Block to become NCOs just like them. After everything has been gone over, they would also be informed about the FTO program, and trained for Sniper unless they decline. If they show interest in the FTO program, then I would ask if they would like to be trained now for FTO, or if they wish to wait and give it some thought.

+/- support

I don't really have a clear decision of if you should get it or not.

You have been really active and has been doing quite a bit recently 

however prior to the demotion, I didn't really ever see you which gives me mixed thoughts.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

23 minutes ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+/- support

I don't really have a clear decision of if you should get it or not.

You have been really active and has been doing quite a bit recently 

however prior to the demotion, I didn't really ever see you which gives me mixed thoughts.

I understand, but I just wasn’t in the best of spots those weeks leading up to the demotion, but things have smoothen out and opened up from there, and I plan on keeping up with this burst of activity for as long as I can, but no matter what happens, I’m keeping up with this till my true dreams have been reached; Security Janitors… XD

3 hours ago, Flooded said:

+Support

Active

Nice

Funny very 

And well written

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+/- support

+ Support

Good command member.

Fun to be around.

Encourages good branch dynamic which is super important.

-support

Historically inactive for large periods of time.

Just got demoted for said inactivity.

Conclusion:

You're a good command member that boosts morale when you're around, but you're far more inactive than active. It's very important to have active command members because stuff moves very quickly. You can be gone for a few weeks and come back to a bunch of new people that you don't know and have no idea what their dynamic is or what's currently going on in the branch. I think you need more time to prove that the recent activity isn't just a temporary thing. With that being said, you have a lot of good traits that will serve you well and I wish you the best of luck!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Star locked this topic