Dark's Senior Command Application

Darkfistt

Dark's Senior Command Application  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dark become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: [GL] Darkfistt

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:22133126

3. Roster Name?: Dark

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: May 29th 2021

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: I started playing as gensec about 1 or 2 years ago in April - May, and then was removed by the Roll Call. I then joined back in November-ish 2020 and ever since I have dedicated a chunk of my life to the server.

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Of Course

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Even though I am just a 1LT and I have been having trouble moving up the ranks, I still have a lot of good features that I think would fit perfectly with Senior Command:

1 - I am loyal to security and I would always put security first if something came up in/out of game. If a document needed updating or a removal in-game was needed but the person crashed or had something to do, I would fill in and do the update and the removal. Same goes for when someone crashes during a promotion and training , I would be happy to fill in for the rest of the training/promotion as I am on the server either AFK or not. 

2 - I am already a deputy head of a sub-branch, Wardens, which even though I was only promoted recently, it is still a semi-big deal for a 1LT to get a sub-branch head. I worked very hard towards getting DHWD and I feel like I have earned it. Getting DHWD has given me a new type of authority and I can/will uphold those responsibilities that I need to uphold and more.

3 - I have a lot of experience in security, I was SM for nearly 6 months and I have learned a lot since getting to command and made some good relations with people in and out of our wonderful branch. That time as an SM, almost the relations I have made have stuck and been great to me and others around me and them. 

4 - I am active, active to the point where I would say very active. Every day I come home or wake up, my immediate instinct is to hop on Gaminglight and go on security; And no matter what, I will always be on the server, because as I stated earlier in this section, I am always AFK or active on the server, and I am usually active, meaning I am prepared if I need to do something on the spot.  

5 - I am Senior Mod in Staff, which means I have at least some authority in and out of D block. When I am on duty and even off duty, I do my part as a staff member, whether that be getting someone out of a wall/ceiling, or getting a spawn fixed or removing someone on my security CC without switching off of it to reduce time (if they were repeatedly were saying some sort of homophobic or racial slur, this would be handy).

6 - I am already command in SFTO, I know it isn't the biggest achievement in security but I got it way way back when I was still an SM. When I was an NCO and had trained not so often. I also know what to do without a guide for training a new security trainee nor a new trainer, I have all of the knowledge I need by heart. Same goes with wardens, I know what each individual rank in wardens and what they need to be trained for; and I know if someone isn't fit for wardens.

7 - I have a lot of experience with commanding. When I was an SM, I still commanded MSGT- and then some SM's. Almost all of the time D block needs help or is lost, I have a strategy to counter it and keep LCZ and D block safe from any CI/GOI/D Class. As I stated earlier, I have had a lot of experience being a role model for lower ranks and I feel like being Senior Command would be a great chance for me to be a role model for Low Command.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would confront the officer and say "If I see you leave D block WITHOUT getting permission 1 more time, you're up for a removal". If he/she did, I would remove them of the spot and start a demote vote. 

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would confront the NCO and tell them to leave D block ONLY for good reasons, If he left D block again for a bad reason, he would be striked for not listening to command.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would tell them to leave IMMEDIATELY before I contacted their command and get them striked, I would still go to E11 command and report what happened.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I first would check to make sure they aren't on a DNP, (and if they are not) then I would say congrats on the promotion and say to hop in a TS channel (for example like: General 1, 2, or 3) So we could talk privately. I then would give them the NCO guide, walk them through the NCO guide, and explain to them that they could call all protocols of a code orange, black, or below. I would then ask if they would want to be trained for sniper or FTO (and would explain what an FTO is if they didn't know already), if they say "yes" then I would, if they say "no" I would not. I then would explain to them the process of becoming Junior Command and that now he/she can become it by applying for it when WO applications open. I would then give them the Whitelist in and and the tags in Discord; and explain how the #nco-activity-logs channel works and how it is optional to fill a NCO log out but it looks good for command. I then would say to move back to our respective channels and go on with my day.

Edited by Darkfistt
  • Like 1

+support

Outstanding application.

Great leadership abilities

Just recently got the DHWD position (well deserved)

I feel like you are ready to take that next big step and I hope you get the position!

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 7/25/2021 at 5:05 PM, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

Outstanding application.

Great leadership abilities

Just recently got the DHWD position (well deserved)

I feel like you are ready to take that next big step and I hope you get the position!

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

• Star locked this topic