3 members have voted

1. 1. should i be AO

• yes
    • no

What is your ingame name?: FootSniffa

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:449634244 

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve the branch by trying to see if other people in navy can  be an Aviation Officer and fill up its numbers. 
I will help SF by doing tryouts and doing SIMs for them and try to make it fun. SF has always been one of my top three favorite battalions and i think it would be fun 
working with them. I am also a former SF pilot part of Gladius Squadron and was the rank of Air Man i resigned because i wanted to join navy to become a Aviation Officer
I will probably go back to my old Naval name which was bandit if i get approved I was apart of naval a month ago so after I resigned from SF I joined navy to give it another chance to see
if i could join a specialty. I am usually not that good at applications.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am a former SF memeber and want to help my old battalion because SF is one of my favorite battalions when i was in SF I thought I would resign and become a AO
I am not a minge I am a Officer in Havoc Company and  hope to get people interested in SF I like being serious and don't tolerate minges 

Why do you want this rank?: To help SF grow in numbers and try to do as many tryouts as possible and be able to join a specialty 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes. i have never had a strike on any Imperial RP server

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  Aviation Officers are to assist the Chief of Aviations in overseeing the StarFighter battalion. As well as engage with the personnel to have a better understanding of the battalion environment.

Edited by FootSniffa

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

5 hours ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

+ Really good guy 

+ yet another really good Havoc Officer I work with who's responsible 

Good luck! 

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

22 hours ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

+ Really good guy