John Jenkins H.L.P.R Bot Alpha Application

Dr. Johnson

1. What's your ingame Name?: John Jenkins

2. What’s your steamID (steamid.xzy if you need to get it)?: STEAM_0:0:591026086 

3. What’s your rank?: Maintenance Professional 

4. What's your time on the server?: 12 weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 1

7. Who gave you permission to apply? AMM Spring

8. On a scale from 1-10, how active are you?: 10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R Bot Alpha (60+ words)? I genuinely value my position as a maintenance personnel and I enjoy every aspect of the job. I actively seek to improve myself on the server, and wish to create a fun, respectable, and admirable reputation. I am very active, and love to roleplay as maintenance. I believe that I could prove a useful and fun H.L.P.R Bot.

10.  Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (Like SCP-035). What do you do?: I would first exit the scene to the nearest possible safe point I could find to prevent capture or death. Then I would call out their location and that they are breaching 035. If they begin to attack I would return fire, however if they chose not to I wouldn't engage.

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED.

Apologies for the delays in processing this application. Please speak to myself or Jack to receive your training and whitelist.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer