Cosmic's Nu7 Application

Cosmic

In Game Name: 
Steam ID ( STEAM_0:0:115013183 )
Discord Name (A l e#0001):
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): December 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): Being a part of Nu7 and rping as an Nu7 always spiked my interest but I was never motivated to really reach the rank of CPL in gensec, nothing personal I just don't like their playstyle and how they "rp". I also see this as an opportunity to learn Nu7 rules better than I already did and also meet Nu7 people, I see this as a way to also try to play againts CI and understand how Nu7 people feel playing againts us and compare the 2 (playing againts them, playing with). I also hope that the enlisted seeing a command member play in Nu7 will be less toxic againts them in OOC (whenever that happends, rarely, but sometimes it does happen, especially when complaining about TRT). Besides all of that I just want to give Nu7 a try since it was the first branch that spiked my interest since I joined the server even tho I'm main CI now. 

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Old Assistant Inspector in RnD and currently Major in Ci Military.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Believe his name was Cuke, he told me to apply instead of being CPL in gensec.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

39 minutes ago, recon said:

+ SUPPORT

Good at combat

Not mingy

Yea

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

• Chief_ locked this topic