3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 1 week

5. Current level: 56

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Warmercarp, Raptor

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): 

I play a lot during off times where there is not a lot of security and during these times security gets curb stomped by CI and D-Class. I believe that if i would be allowed to use Juggernaut i could defend D-block better against D-Class and CI during the quitter hours where not a lot of security is on

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: The M60 keeping a tight spread by controlling the recoil

You did not meet the word requirements, which is at least 125 words. That, and this application appears to be low effort.

-Support

Edited by Georgie_

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

On 7/18/2021 at 6:30 AM, Georgie_ said:

You did not meet the word requirements, which is at least 125 words. That, and this application appears to be low effort.

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 7/17/2021 at 9:30 PM, Georgie_ said:

-Support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied

You may re-apply in 1 week.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Star locked this topic