Fallout's Maintenance Resignation

A Fallout Marine

Well, here I am again. I would like start off saying I'm very happy to see the branch grow. I've been here since Site-05 and when Technical and Janitorial weren't merged. The people here(you guys) have allowed and cause it grow and florish. I love Maintenance and am happy to see it move forward. That said, I can't keep putting effort into something I completely lack motivation for. I don't have any motivation to be on the server anymore. And I, like my Technical resignation, would hate to hog this spot when another one of the Maintenance Commands could have it. Its possible this might be the last time, but only time itself knows. As for me, I lay down the position and take my leave. Good luck lads, and take care.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

You will be missed by all of us, I hope to see you come back one day.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

Wish you the best man, sorry to see you go. 

o7

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

o7 I will always remember that one time you brutally murdered shinspin

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧