The Stories We Make

recon

If you're someone like me that has spent a lot of time looking into SCP related content then you may know that the most interesting and cool SCP tales we're told through videos. Videos we're cool, however they only told 1 story that was already written. SCP games were fun as well, games like SCP:CB and SCP:SL allowed you to create your own story with so many different ways of playing the game. However, I have not seen a SCP game/video before that gave you so many ways to create a story then this server. 

This server has so many different branches and characters that each day you create a new story to tell. Maybe Monday you tell the story of a mass containment breach. Maybe the next day you tell the story of you helping D class escape from the facility. See what I mean? This server allows for so many different scenarios to take place that it is something that I have never seen before! You want to play as a MTF operative fighting SCPs? Sure! You want to be a SCP and reek havoc on the facility! Go for it! and that's what I love about this server so much. You have so many options and so many ways to play on the server and that it is amazing!

Yeah, I know what you mean I agree. But ngl I would love to see a new game from the original SCP creators like maybe a remake of SCP:CB and new lore

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR