NanaFrost

1. What is your Ingame Name:  Winterfrost 

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:114930000

3. Rank: Medic 

4. Time on server: 2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: None

6. How many warns do you have on GL: None

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Zarl & Nefario

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  about a 9/10 not the best but could be better

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I feel as if I am an amazing fit for ACM because I've actually been a Combat Paramedic on a previous server I used to play on. The server had us go into the field rescuing and suppressing the enemy allowing our allies to evacuate while under heavy fire. I was apart of the 93rd Emergency Services / 89th Medical Services and I was a Deputy Director for the Combat Paramedics before the 89th joined and merged with the 93rd, We were regarded as the special forces of the Military Police, rescuing and saving personnel alike. We were also the most decorated battalion .

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?: I make sure that we earnt in combat I give the fleeing combatant 3 hemostats and proceed to use my arms to suppress the enemy while they head back into the field. then I pull the captain to heal him after he got shot putting him in a critical condition

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

ACCEPTED!

Speak to Medical HCMD to receive you whitelist

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)