TheBigSpookiBoi

Should I get Trial Senior Guard?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank: Spooki & SHG VI

Are you in Shadow Guard?: Yes

How active can you be?: I can be online for about 2 hours+ a day but it will determine on my Work schedule 

Length in Royal Guard:  I've been apart of the Royal Guard team for about a Month, I joined on 6/2/21

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?: The reason why I want to become a Trial Senior Guard is mainly because I want to aid this Battalion in the future. I'm wanting to help guide this battalion into a straight and more narrow path. I want to mainly help the New Cadets and lower ranking NCO's to be put into a more trained path, with them understanding of how to solve and adapt to any Situation as; Danger to the VIP, Understanding Saber Discipline and Dueling Techniques. I would also want to cultivate and inspire the people of RG to spread out, get creative with their Ideas of SIMs, Trainings etc..

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?: The reason why I believe I'm ready for this Position, is that I want to mainly help and inspire people to not turn a blind eye to the RG. I want to ensure that our Cadets are properly trained and understand any situation that would prove dangerous to our VIP. I want to give my time and dedication to the server, to ensure that we will strive as much as possible and I plan to answer and help any of the Newer cadets or any rusty NCO's that might have came back from a LOA or ROA. I would also want to cultivate and inspire the people of RG to spread out, get into a Creative mindset when they begin to host SIMS, I would want to train them in the mindset, "That they can do anything, that don't let peoples opinions push you down and keep on moving forward." That is my goal if you will give me the opportunity to help and aid with this Battalion and the many friends I had made in the Battalion. 

Do you have any warns? No

Edited by TheBigSpookiBoi
Needed to finish last sentence of, "Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard"
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, shdw990 said:

Massive + support

+ Great person and very easy to approach

+ Wants to truly improve the battalion

+ Is looked up to

+ Sets a positive example for all to follow

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png