Bluhd Ban Request- Accepted

HeadHuntingSniper

Your In-game: Trooper First Class Lewis

The player's name in-game: Bluhd or Steam Name is Mr.White

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:524281329

What did the player do: Mass FailRP | Playing Immate with no DOC | Guns as immate | Raiding State Base | NITRP | Mass Player Diss

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: From what I think, I believe he should be banned, if this doesn't warrant a ban I'd be surprised. It's SMT decision overall, but I generally think a Ban is required, if not a warn is gonna be OK I guess.

Any extra information: This person was with a guy named Pepper which I will be making a separate ban request on as well. He assisted him with all the things he did and even had Immate in his name to RP it as a Family. All Evidence should show him being on Immate which isn't allowed without atleast 1-2 DOC. Then he somehow got guns which isn't allowed on immate. Mass FailRP'ed, NITRP and dissed me and more.

I know I might not have done the NLR thing, but literally they were breaking too many rules and just NITRP.

Edited by RG Greg or IC Arch
Fixed Names | Added another thing to Extra Info

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

So let me just get this straight. They came into state and attempted to mug you. We can agree that's failrp. You then decided to break fearrp and pull out a weapon and shoot them. You broke a rule. They killed you and you immediately go outside to kill them. You broke nlr. They have weapons which they technically could have gotten after they break out so no rule broken there. Then after many times of you breaking nlr just to revenge kill them you fight with them in ooc while there are obviously staff in that could have dealt with this in game. 

So if you want them warned for let's just say failrp and could throw in player diss if you wanted. You would get warned for fearrp,breaking nlr x3 and revenge rdm. 

So maybe next time you call staff instead of trying to take this into your own hands and post a video incriminating yourself 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

So let me just get this straight. They came into state and attempted to mug you. We can agree that's failrp. You then decided to break fearrp and pull out a weapon and shoot them. You broke a rule. They killed you and you immediately go outside to kill them. You broke nlr. They have weapons which they technically could have gotten after they break out so no rule broken there. Then after many times of you breaking nlr just to revenge kill them you fight with them in ooc while there are obviously staff in that could have dealt with this in game. 

So if you want them warned for let's just say failrp and could throw in player diss if you wanted. You would get warned for fearrp,breaking nlr x3 and revenge rdm. 

So maybe next time you call staff instead of trying to take this into your own hands and post a video incriminating yourself 

It's your decision man, your SMT, you do what you do. The reason I chased after them after they killed me was because technically I did see them in State Base with weapons out and State is AOS/KOS. They also killed me right next to my spawn. The other times I went out, sure you can charge me for that. I was just extremely aggravated at these guys for breaking soo many rules. Yeah I should have gone for the staff on the server true that. Your decision man.

• Dislike 1

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

Just now, RG Greg or Trooper Lewis said:

It's your decision man, your SMT, you do what you do. The reason I chased after them after they killed me was because technically I did see them in State Base with weapons out and State is AOS/KOS. They also killed me right next to my spawn. The other times I went out, sure you can charge me for that. I was just extremely aggravated at these guys for breaking soo many rules. Yeah I should have gone for the staff on the server true that. Your decision man.

LOL talking to SMT like that will definitely not help your case

-support 

1 minute ago, [GL] Protec said:

LOL talking to SMT like that will definitely not help your case

-support 

I don't get how I am talking bad. I am just saying he can do what he wants with this case, he is SMT, he is the one to make the decision.

Edited by RG Greg or Trooper Lewis

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster