Deadeye_Jace {FloridaMan} Ban Appeal

Deadeye_Jace

Steam Name: Deadeye_Jace

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326833762

Ingame Name: FloridaMan

Ban Length: 7days

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Dispute: Alright so here is what happened. I did not call anyone a homophobic slur. I was playing as a Junior Maintenance, I was sweeping the halls and a class D runs by me and gets killed, when he dies he says "F*ggot" and 2 gensec heard it and were like "What did that D-Class just say" and I replied in chat " omg, I think he said F*ggot" in which the console detected it and banned me. I now know I should not say the word at all, it was wrong for me to repeat it, I would humbly enjoy if you accept my apology.

+1/-1

[Support Points]
 - Accidental to an extent
 - Answering an asked question (  Possibly habit to answer/trying to help gensec realize what the D Class said )

[Negative Points]
 - First rule in the MOTD violation
 - Should have called staff if that word was said 

Overall: Believe this may be a case of accidental just trying to answer the question asked by gensec, and you seem like a fairly new player to the server based around the fact that you don't even have a single warn. I will remain neutral. 

+Support

this seems to just be an accident

but next time, dont actually type out the word. just say like "F-word" or something along those lines.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket