Stryker's MMF Application

Stryker_

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Stryker

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?  STEAM_0:0:82723908  

3. What is your Rank? MA

4. What’s your time on the Server? 6 days

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 2 on SCP RP and 2 on Police RP (not sure)

7. Who gave you permission to apply? OS Evan

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? 

As I love maintenance considering I am on the job 3/4th of the time I am playing so I would like to join both sub branches to maximize my RP in maintenance, its also a unique job considering its used for disposing of Bio-hazard stuff and bodies which is really nice for the RP + its a bit more combatant job then any other maintenance job so it gives a different rp then normal, which is one of the big reasons why I wanna join it. I also want to learn more so I can do even better rp and make it enjoyable for me and others. 

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?  
Main purpose of MMF would be disposing of Bio-hazard stuff, examples: SCP 049-2, SCP 035-1, SCP 610-2 and SCP 008-1. One of their other tasks is cleaning operations, like bodies, blood and bullets. + it can also protect other maintenance like alpha bot but thats not its main purpose.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?

Twiddo or Mister Fresh.

Username: Stryker

• 2 weeks later...