ShadowPL's Operations Supervisor Application

ShadowPL

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

ShadowPL

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? 

STEAM_0:0:113509587

3. What is your Rank?

Maintenance Professional.

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

None.

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

I have 2 warnings, i can explain both of them if needed.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

Personally i'd say im a  7/10.

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I believe that I should become a part of the maintenance command, is because of my dedication to the branch. I love when I find myself in roleplay situations, and I'm quite serious when it comes to them. I have been in Maintenance for quite a while as well so I know about most of the rules within the SOP. I am also Online during off-hours since I am a GMT member, so I would be able to deal with any mingyness/rule-breaking enlisted. I've also been trying to be active on maintenance recently, and I've been trying to show it VIA making activity logs, clock-ins, etc.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

First, I would try PM'ing the Trainee to come back to the training room, if he/she wouldn't do so I would call an AOS on him/her and if they still wouldn't be found, I would probably call staff to demote them off the job.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

I would tell them to stop RDM'ing each other, however, if they would continue doing so, I would inform them that they will be receiving a strike if they're a Maintenance Adept or below, if it would be higher, I would do a punishment request on the discord.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

I would give the Junior Maintenance a very strong verbal warning, however, i would also inform them that if something like this would happen again, I will be giving them a strike.

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+/- Support (will change later)

- Question 8-1. You can demote them with /demote yourself using command power. Also I feel as you can do a bit more for this question

- Question 8-2. I feel you could do some things different here. (Not saying wrong)

-You have only been on MTF when I have seen you.

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+/- Support
- Active
- Good guy
-Femboy

-Can be a little bit of a too much minge (I'm one to talk smh)
-Nerd

• Like 1

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Haven’t seen him active on Maintenance at all.

Going for a -Support 

If you increase your activity on Maintenance for a week or 2, you will change my opinion almost immediately.

• Like 1

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

• 2 weeks later...