Nova's SO Application

Mr.E

Do I deserve this position  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No (Reason why below)

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Nova

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:525727718

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman at the time of this application

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:
With my previous experience leading I can almost guarantee that I can bring a variety of things to the security team, such as a approachable personality, being in a position such as this, should mean that people can approach me from any security battalion about anything, whether that be a issue within the said security battalion that they are to afraid to bring to anyone in there current command to simple requests to put together a SIM, it is vital that I can communicate with any member of the security team to provide a cohesive and tight nit security team, furthermore I am more than happy to provide the battalion with tryouts as well as quality SIMs with a priority on security whilst holding these SIMs this means I will provide them with scenarios a security battalion will be faced with.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
Security will be a new experience for me, however my prior experience in DT and Shock has given me a slight insight on what I would be doing as an SO and intend to fulfil to my best abilities, furthermore my previous positions of leadership such as my time as a 501st Officer in which I held a plentiful amount of SIMs for the 501st as well as SF for my short time as an AO, expanding on my time in security battalions such as DT and Shock, during my time I was able to learn a variety of important things that I could teach the security battalions, especially ones I could involve in my SIMs as well as trainings even though I put an emphasise on fun whenever I conduct a Training or SIM I am sure I could teach the security battalions Important tactics etc through the SIMs I hold.

Why do you want this rank?:
Recently Security Officers have been lacking in Naval, as well as a variety of other specialities however my interest peaked with security due to the increased amount of activity from Shock and other security battalions. I feel like the work I could do with these battalions could amount to a more cohesive team within security, for example Shock doing more work with DT and Nova. This is needed for security as it is peril for them to keep the peace and order on the ISD I feel like I could assist in this as well as do an excellent job at this.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank:
Yes
What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
It is to assist the command of the security branches and oversee there progress as well as help out in anyways I can, for example holding simulations, tryouts and trainings, as well as help answer anyone's questions about security, and to also enforce peace and order upon the ISD and ensure Shock, DT and Nova are upholding there jobs and doing them correctly.

Edited by Mr.E
Forgot purpose of branch.

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

38 minutes ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Good App
- Has Prior Experience With DT And Shock
- Active
- Understands The Role

Can work on activity a bit work but overall agree with ^... 

Wish you best of luck!

16 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Good App
- Has Prior Experience With DT And Shock
- Active
- Understands The Role

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

19 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Good App