I said the F word while making a joke about *we do a little trolling* and got banned for homophobia by the console for 7 days

Duck With a Gat

Steam Name: Duck With a Gat

Ingame Name: Duck With a Gat

SteamID: 76561198439434990

Date You Were Restricted: 2/7/2021

Staff Restriction Length: 7 days

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Console

Reason for Staff Restriction: Homophobia

So i was playing in the SCP-RP server as a RM and made a joke about killing a patient cuz he called you a naughty word and i got banned by

the console. Heres pretty much what i said word for word because i couldnt screenshot cuz i didnt expect to be banned.

*when you kill your patient because he called you a (bad word) 5 minutes ago* We do a little trolling.

I really didnt wanna insult anyone with this, i just made a stupid joke with the word. I hope i can get unbanned. It was just an honest mistake.

Sidenote: Sorry for not following the format, i was in a hurry and didnt read through that forum post.

Edited by Duck With a Gat

+support 

Doesn't seem you used it in an insulting manner, you were quoting what someone else said. I've seen this happen to other people.

Please follow the ban appeal format though. https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/34293-ban-and-job-blacklist-appeal-process-and-formats/

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer