1. 1. What do you choose?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Squad Lead Darco Zyn EMIF13 // Rexer
(Captain Equivalent)

What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squad 

Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

Since the day I got gmod was the day I joined Gaminglight. I haven't played any other game or server. I wanted to make a career in the server and I've found a career in one of the best divisions. IF. IF since day one has been amazing to me and to others. Being a Vice commander would give me the opportunity to make IF even better. I would be able to work closer with HC and the command team of IF. IF has a lot more potential and growth in its future and I know I can be a driving force in that success. Helping to create a better system for new members is one of the first things I would love to do as in my own experience its been a little complicated and unnecessarily long/Confusing/and doesn't fully touch base on everything that IF is. No division is perfect but there can always be improvements that I know I can provide. I am very close with most members of IF and some members of other divisions both officers/NCO's/Enlisted and even HC. I have great relations with most people and I know being a Vice commander its important for that.

How much game time do you have on the server?

243.34 Hours and counting. Server wise: +1 Week
Battle Metrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/990003133 

What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

Being a Vice commander is a big responsibility. To be one is to help Lead/Assist the division alongside Iden, ID10, and the fellow Vice commander. To express this would be to host SIM's/Trainings/Missions, to help maintain the activity in IF and even help improve it. Being the commander (Iden/ID10) Is a lot of work which means they aren't always around. As a Vice commander leading the Division and supervising all officers/NCO's/Enlisted is expectation given to them. Also being there to help support all ranks especially any officers who may have an issue/Question/or need assisting in something. Keeping up with the roster updates and LOA/ROA's on a daily basis. One of the most important things is to represent the battalion. Like an officer/NCO being the face of what IF is and being an example of what a good solider in gaming light is.

Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

Since day one I have been dedicated to not only IF but the Gaminglight Imperial server. I have been doing all I can to make sure the division is striving and that the server strives along with it. Since becoming an officer I have done a lot. I have worked with Command of IF and other divisions and even HC. I have hosted joint SIMs and brought a lot to the server to the best I can. I have also helped support and push others within IF to do the same and help build others into a great career in IF. I have past leadership roles and I know what it takes to lead others while at the same time having people enjoy there time. Though you are not these people I have been trusted with huge responsibility's. I have been trusted in the past with leading this division while other higher ups (Other higher officers +) are not online. I have also helped deal with issues pretraining to other players. The reality is I can not make you (HC) trust me with a specific answer. The only way you can truly trust is by seeing how I perform as a Vice Commander. If given the opprotunity i would not disappoint but for you to understand that is to see it for your selves.

How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost always. Other then times I may work ill be right at home on the server. To put it in simple terms I could be on anywhere from 4-10 hours each day.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

This was closer to when I joined the server and was unfamiliar with all the full set of rules but this in no way is meant to try and excuse my actons.

I have 2 warnings (Same time) for RDM in the loading lobby where I was lagging a lot and mis-fired RDMing 2 afk members. I have accepted the punishment and while I couldn't change the past I was able to change the future where I have lived a career of no warnings or strikes and I will continue to do so.

I wanna thank you for taking the time to read my application!

And 

As a quick note if I do get denied I wanna tell who ever does get accepted I will support you all the way in being the Vice commander of IF. Good luck to all!

-Darco Zyn

Edited by nathan.johnston

• nathan.johnston changed the title to Darco Zyn's (Rexer) IF Vice Commander Application

-Support

Rexer you are an amazing dude but their is other applications more worthy of the position 

You have only been in IF for around a month

You may be dedicated to IF but i have not seen initiative from you to make IF better, you may do a lot of tryouts and SIM's but that is not the whole picture.

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

27 minutes ago, Ocean_Man said:

-Support

Rexer you are an amazing dude but their is other applications more worthy of the position 

You may be dedicated to IF but i have not seen initiative from you to make IF better, you may do a lot of tryouts and SIM's but that is not the whole picture.

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

28 minutes ago, Ocean_Man said:

-Support

No offense but you haven't even been in low-command yet. I think you need more time to show what you could do.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

47 minutes ago, Ocean_Man said:

-Support

Your activity and application seem pretty good, and taking initiative to do plenty of tryouts and SIMs is great. But I think if you had some more experience under your belt and invested some more time into strengthening IF,  you'd make a great candidate. Good luck Rexer.

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

58 minutes ago, Ocean_Man said:

-Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

2 hours ago, Ocean_Man said:

-Support

I will have to agree with what people are saying here. You are doing great, though the full grasp of what makes an IF VCMDR is not there yet experience wise.

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟