Leviathan's Trial Senior Application (Repost due to missing Poll)

Leviathannn

Should I get Trial Senior?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Senior?

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank:
Leviathan, Shadow Guard VII

Are you in Shadow Guard?:
Yes

How active can you be?:
I can typically play about 30 hours a week and that’s a mix between mornings and nights Central Standard Time.

Length in Royal Guard:
Over 1 month

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?:
I feel as if I can do many things for this battalion if given a higher rank. I can host more sims, lead in more events, and just overall better help Royal Guard become as great as it can possibly be. I’m passionate and loyal to Royal Guard and I plan on continuing to be this way, and if given the chance I absolutely know I can prove myself worthy.

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?:
I have 7,000+ hours on Garry’s mod and about 5000 of that are on servers just like or similar to gaming light, therefore I have spent quite a bit of time in many different command positions in the past. I am one of the more active people in this battalion so I will be able to help as much as humanely possible. I feel as if I already prove daily that I am worthy of the chance at Trial Senior Guard and I feel like I can continue to prove my worthiness. I am completely dedicated to Royal Guard as I don’t even have another life on this server. I wish to see this battalion grow and become even more amazing than it already is and I feel like I could help it get there.

Do you have any warns?
No

Edited by Leviathannn

Former Vice Sovereign Aero

Man i wanna become TSG Before u big brain man Good luck  

+Support

-Dedicated

-Active

-host SIM’s for RG

-Super friendly 

You deserve Trial senior guard

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+/- support 

+very good at following orders 

+ reliable 

+Active enough to rank up 5 times all the way to trial senior when i was on loa for a week and a half 

+good fit for this position 

-Knowledge and experience not being harsh 

-short application 

i  think your a great fit just a couple things u need to work on we all have things we need to work on i just dont want to be bias because were in the same battalion so these are most most truthful insights 

Despacito.thumb.gif.88423b6e6698ce5baffcc352f1671f8f.gif

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway