• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Buk

Steam Name:

[GL] Buk

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:90732238

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes, Admin.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?
I am in Teamspeak literally everyday. Even when I’m not on the server I’m still communicating with others and making sure people are enjoying themselves. 

How often do you use discord?

Whenever I’m on my computer I use discord. So I’m pretty much in discord for most of the day.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

The reason why I’d like to join the support team is because I enjoy helping others. I think when you help someone with an issue and stay patient with them, it goes a long way. That person might think “Wow everyone is so nice” and would want to stay in the community longer. And before you know it, they’re a long lasting member of the GL community! Joining the staff team could also help me branch out to other staff that I would otherwise not communicate with (simply because we are on different servers). The support team could also help me with learning new things and how to do certain things that I wouldn’t have known if I wasn’t a part of the Support team. Other than picking up new things, I’m on pretty much all the time so when people ever need help with anything I could get to their issue without much of a long wait. In all, support seems like a very fun thing to be a part of and hopefully I could join the other lovely support members and get to know them!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
I could affect the support staff positively because I consider myself a pretty friendly guy and easy to communicate with. I listen to people’s problems and figure out ways to help them. I am also able to be on pretty much everyday.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

“Hey there! I’m Buk, what can I help you with today?
If it’s something I can’t handle myself, I would direct them to a higher staff member that could deal with their situation while also following CoC.

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+Support
-Good App
-Good Guy
-Very sociable
-Very approachable

Currently eating chicken strips and they are bussin

• Like 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 7/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, Mr.E said:

+Support
-Good App
-Good Guy
-Very sociable
-Very approachable

Qualified for position Good luck Buk!

• Like 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 7/1/2021 at 6:55 PM, Mr.E said:

+Support
-Good App
-Good Guy
-Very sociable
-Very approachable

He's a Nice Person to Talk to and Wants to Help Everyone in the Community

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff