Icer's Support Application - [DENIED]

Icer

In-Game Name: Icer

Steam Name: [GL] Icer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567205559

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?: Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily.

How often do you use discord? A-lot.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to become Support because I have helped alot of people in the past with their questions in-game, donation problems, and etc. I have been very active on discord and Daily on teamspeak but I have been trying to get more active on TeamSpeak. I can prove myself to be an active hard worker for the Support Team community and to prove myself that I am capable of this place and I could take effect to this. I have a decent reputation right now and I think it'd add more to it. I would want to inspire other staff that aren't willing to do the support applications to do it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe I could affect support staff by inspiring others...

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would say, Hey, what seems to be the problem?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes.

Edited by Icer
Revising.

• mikey! locked this topic