• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Burner

Steam Name: [GL] Burner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112547487

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyone day

How often do you use discord? Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? Well, I have always been splendid when it comes to helping others. I have always put other people's problems in front of mine. I try to go out of my way to try to fix someone's problems. Being apart of the Support team would further make me be able to help the members of Gaminglight. Being accepted would also be a great boost in my way to spread my arms in the community. Get to learn more people and more friends. I believe I am well known and helpful in the PoliceRP community. I always try to make people's days better. If I become a Support member it would be a great experience for the community and for me. I truly believe so. Furthermore, I've been waiting on these applications for a bit to come out. Even before I got staff. I will try my best to be the most supportive person to every single member in the community, new or old. Thank you for taking your time to look over this application. Have a great day.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can be my always positive self. I can be that person who is on nights where everyone needs people. I'm usually on from 1am to 5 am EST. It will be a great thing having me on support since I can be there when everyone else is sleeping. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello, sorry for the wait. How you doing today? What can I help you with Today(Tonight).

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 9:57 PM, Tactical said:

+support

-Active 

-always helping others 

-easy to approach

good luck burner ❤️

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support
Always willing to help others
Friendly
Active

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD