Re: Ban Appeal 3

MrMoonPie87

Steam Name: MrMoonPie87

Steam ID: 76561198413763070

Ingame Name: Paul Blart

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that banned me: Apollo (STEAM_0:1:570251076)

Reason for Ban: Mass Racism

Dispute: I am fully aware that what I did a couple of months ago was not only very dumb but it was also very toxic and mingy but I think that thanks to my other experiences that I have had while playing in the other gmod rp  servers has truly showed me how annoying this type of behavior can be, especially when other people are trying to actually role play and enjoy themselves. I understand that you all have all of the reasons in the world to never let me on the SCP server again but I fully believe that I have changed within the past few months of my banning all that I am asking for is a simple ban reduction. I know that what I did was racists and mingy and I am not going to defend myself on that front, this was also my one and only offense that I have ever made on that particular server. 

P.S I am also very sorry for not properly following the guidelines and rules to making a ban appeal I was new at the time and I am aware that the last two ban appeals that I have created made me seem uncaring and rude on top of what I did on the server.