Ben's FBI/DEA 48 hour notice :(

not ben

Honestly i've just lost the want to play on prp and its feeling more and more like i'm forcing myself to play the game. Due to this and some personal reasons I will be officially retiring from FBI and DEA. I've had nothing but good times in FBI and DEA, and that's thanks to all you lovely agents out there.

Here's some people who deserve mention

Dr Duck- Poop man. Trained me for everything in FBI and DEA. Always fun to be around. I know you'll continue to do good for DEA when i'm gone. One of the best people i knew in DEA

PvpSavage- Pretty cool command although is annoying in TS.

DEA Command, present and future- Keep the branch going, never give up and always, ALWAYS have fun :).

FBI Command - The best command on the server? An amazing group of people who never fail to do an awesome job.

And to everyone I didn't mention, good luck with all you do. 

I might return someday after I get my life sorted and become re interested with police rp, maybe not, but at the very least ill pop in TS every now and then to say hi. Ill see you guys at the meetings tomorrow but otherwise...

This is FBI SAIC SAF1 and DEA DA 1V04 Signing off, Ill miss all of you. Its been one hell of a ride.

• Sad 1

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIP ben

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

• Phil locked this topic