PryingTree

1. What is your in-game name?: PryingTree

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114592179

3. Current Rank in Security: FTO SM

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks and some days

5. Current level: lvl 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: 0

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: SEC SFTO 1LT Assassin and SEC SFTO 2LT AsheFox

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): Mostly because I have seen A LOT of riots and a lot of things that could have either been prevented by someone with a better loud out and more HP/Armor and I think that if someone could have that privilege it would be me, mostly because of my activity and I am on at night, and when it is night all hell breaks loose and there is mostly only 3 enlisted and me. We need support but everyone is AFK or not online, but with me having a juggernaut could better our chances in retaking D-block or recontain SCPs. Oh wait... I forgot to mention the SCP part, when there are CI raids or it is self breach our all the SCPs are loose and no one can help stop them, mostly when it comes to 939 and 682, since it is only enlisted and maybe NCOs there is no one that can tranq that isn't MTF that is AFK at night. Not only that but with a machine gun that can mow down god himself I can tranq 682 or 939. What I am saying in short is that the reason why I want juggernaut is to better control LCZ.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: The CZ 75 because it is the most accurate in the load out.

Edited by PryingTree5796

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

• PryingTree changed the title to PryingTree's Security juggernaut application
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied.

You fail the requirements, as you left the branch.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif