Moncher's Hazardous Materials Researcher Application

mt. moncher

Your Rank and Name: Experienced Researcher Moncher

Why do you believe you should be accepted into the Hazardous Materials Research division? (75 word requirement): I believe I should be accepted into the Hazardous Materials Research division because, I do work with SCP-049-2 all the time, and if I was allowed I would do research into SCP-008 and SCP-610, as well as possibly SCP-035, my research with SCP-049-2 mainly consists of attempting to cure 049's cure, and revert SCP-049-2 instances to humans. Another reason I believe I should become a Hazardous Materials Researcher is because I understand the workings of most of these infectious SCPs and I want to take my work up to the next level, I honestly think that becoming a Hazardous Materials Researcher would help my journey becoming a better and more experienced researcher. Thank you for reading my application and giving feedback, or choosing my fate in the Hazardous Materials Research division.

Provide links to the documents you have produced on biologically hazardous SCPs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18-Reu8lBqbCy1KqTqhvfl3qSaPiJY_V8rRW6dbCmUKA/edit  This link goes to a google docs where I have all of my SCP test logs for 049-2.

• Star locked this topic