Xenoz’s SO Application

Xenoz

What is your ingame name?: Xenoz

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:227466409

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? To improve the branch I will be responsible for looking over both Shock and DT and making sure they properly do their jobs. I have been in Shock before so I have a good understanding of the battalion and how they could be lead. I have also been making efforts to make good relations with members of DT so I can have a better relationship with them. I will make efforts to help members in both Shock, and DT who do not know what they're doing or what they're supposed to be doing. I will try to help as many players as I can with, understanding their battalions, understanding their roles on the ship overall. I will also try to host as many SIMs as possible to keep everyone happy, and their skills up to par. Tryouts will also be a priority of mine because, usually during the day we have a small 3-4 amount of Shock online which is not enough to deal with all the minges online, and so, that is why I am wanting to host a lot more tryouts within Shock. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I feel as I should be trusted with this position because, I have shown effort for improvements with myself since I have came back to the server. I have had positive interactions with all of the players I have come across. I am a good role-player, which will help with being a Security Officer because most Shock need a good role-player role model. I have also made effort to make good connections with much of Shock, DT, and lots of good players overall.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because, I feel I could be a good role model for a lot of the Shock privates and even some of the NCOs. I have seen Shock during Defcon 2-3 scenarios and they are very lost with what they are supposed to be doing. To prevent this, I will make sure I am always there for them to keep them aware of what they're supposed to be doing and where they're supposed to be at. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand that if I receive a strike I will be stripped from this rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose as a Security Officer is to make sure the security personnel of the ship, such as Shock and DT as doing as they are supposed to. As a Security Officer I am tasked with, maintaining arrest reports and RFAs. Training security on how to properly keep the ship secure and how to act while doing so. Security Officers also have to oversee Deathtrooper and Shock Trooper security and,  I will also be tasked with supervising the ISDs security overall.

Nova 2LT 

+ Support
+ Very detailed application
+ Understands role and what is required - Wants to help out DT/Shock
+ Despite short time on the server, High activity!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

40 minutes ago, Seaman said:

+ Support
+ Very detailed application
+ Understands role and what is required - Wants to help out DT/Shock
+ Despite short time on the server, High activity!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Security Director (Ranker) for training & whitelist.

Edited by mikey!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic
  • mikey! unlocked and locked this topic