DT S16/FC1's/CC's Death Trooper Officer Application

CC-1010

In-Game name: DT S16

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90307736

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 days

What experiences in leadership do you have?:  I have had a lot of experience in the Clone troopers of VRChat, 501st 2ndLT and CG 2ndLT, as well as ARC Commander Havoc. I have been commander of the 501st in Icefuse as Rex, and also apart of their arc program as well. In my friends VRC server I am Alpha-17 and also have been Null Captain Ordo. Along with Fox as CG and Rex. In gmod. I have been doing this since 2013-2016 and i recently got back into doing it in gmod again, and in gmod i have been also rex on a server called Urbane. on this server I was shortly a 2ndLT as shock, but I still had my leader ship skills in tact. I also have been a ST commander in a empire server. I also lead the 184th battalion as marr'k.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) I wanna be an officer for Death Trooper's because there is a lot that needs changing. I wanna do more sims, more training's. I want too also make sure that everyone in the Death Trooper battalion is always nice and respectful to one another and know when to be serious. I want to have better experience not only as a Death Trooper but a better leader. I want to be the better leader of the best of the best battalion there is. I want to show my worth and prove myself I am worth being a leader for this battalion. I love the Death Troopers when I joined, and I'm not stopping anytime soon. Death troopers have inspired me to do more in the server then I ever wanted to. I have always wanted to be up in the ranks with the Death troopers because the battalion is so fun and such a good environment for me.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum) What makes me stand out more then other Death Trooper's, is that I am more blunt. I will be truthful and always truthful to my battalion and others. I will always tell you when you are doing something wrong and not hide it. I always try to make the battalion a better place for everyone to enjoy and not have any issues. I always love to be in Death troopers as much as anyone. I am always on the DT job and probably more active then most. Death Troopers have been a passion of mine, and I want to see this battalion grow bigger and better then it ever will be. The Death Troopers inspired me a lot to do gmod again and what makes me stand out is that they got me to be more confident in what I would like to do.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? yes

+Support
+Very active
+Very helpful and respectful to all
+Very helpful to the battalion and its members
+Has lots of relevant experience
+Super dedicated to DT

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Denied
After Discussing with the other DT Command members,
We have come to a Conclusion to Deny your application.
-SB3

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• mikey! locked this topic