littlemorgo15 un warn appeal- Denied

littlemorgo15

Your In-game:

The admin's name in-game: Marco P

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: copbait/failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2517582789

Why do you think this warn was false: the cops came to my base for no reason past my kos sign and then left and i had an awp out for my safety and my game was lagging and i clicked my mouse and i shot and i even told vader and corky i miss clicked 

Any extra information: not at all 

-Support

you always PM gov asking them to come to your base/raid you. as soon as they come to your house you shoot them without even speaking to them or knowing what they are gonna say. as you can see in vader's screen shot you PM'd him as he was on SRT asking for him to raid your base. you did the same thing to me whenever im on gov at night. its cop bait.

*EDIT*

also you claim in your appeal that gov "came to your base for no reason". you are lying in an appeal lmfao. you can clearly see your adverts. if i could -Support more i would.

Edited by Snuts

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

3 hours ago, Snuts said:

-Support

you always PM gov asking them to come to your base/raid you. as soon as they come to your house you shoot them without even speaking to them or knowing what they are gonna say. as you can see in vader's screen shot you PM'd him as he was on SRT asking for him to raid your base. you did the same thing to me whenever im on gov at night. its cop bait.

*EDIT*

also you claim in your appeal that gov "came to your base for no reason". you are lying in an appeal lmfao. you can clearly see your adverts. if i could -Support more i would.

as they came to my base there was a kos they past but ok

6 hours ago, Vader said:

-Support 

here is some evidence: Unbenannt.PNG.52911ae58acc67f8621acab984e4fc8f.PNG Unbenannt.PNG.872a29b7fff358ae172c0687cac70f80.PNG

even if you "missclicked" its still your own fault that you shot

-Support
In my perspective you have been doing this for a while this is copbait for sure
And please do not lie in appeal

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD