Brandon - False Warn Appeal- Denied

Corky

Questions

Your In-game: Corky

The admin's name in-game: Brandon

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2517502738

Why do you think this warn was false: I ran a stop sign. I didn't see the cop. Apparently that is copbait. That pushes a narrative that anyone that does anything like a robbery or something is technically copbait.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-support for now

it seems unlikely that you would be warned for running a red light as that's an in-rp offence so I'm sure that's not the only reason.

Id like to see some form of evidence for me to either + or - indefinitely but for now I'm going to - it.

Major -Support
You made this appeal a month after it happened Brandon isn't staff anymore
I have seen the videos you it was with you and alijah and you guys were copbaiting all day

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

18 minutes ago, ICE said:

Major -Support
You made this appeal a month after it happened Brandon isn't staff anymore
I have seen the videos you it was with you and alijah and you guys were copbaiting all day

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent