Recron's CI Military App

Recron

In-game Name: Recron

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

DiscordID: Recron#8814

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 9/10 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I should be Chaos Insurgency for a few reasons. First, I used be Chaos Insurgency R&D on my old steam account and I hated myself when I was removed due to inactivity. I am also currently CI RnD and I absoulely love CI. I really want to join CI Military becuase as R&D it is really only fun at base. Instead, on military, I can raid and go onsite.  I have good experience in CI becuase I also used to be CI Military on my old account and I know how act in it. I can also now be really active, due to school ending soon. I can easily be trustworthy for Military. And, I used to be on E11 and Gensec on my old account. Thank You!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Something that sets me apart form other applicants is how highly trustworthy and active I can be. I try to be as active as possible and I am already in RnD so I hope you think I am Trustworthy.

How active can you be?: 9/10 (School)

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted!

Congratulations on getting accepted for Military!

1.Now I believe you already have Chaos tags so Go to the channel Requesting-FTO

2.Fill out the format.

3.Once you are done filling out the format Just ping any military FTO and ask them to train you.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR