Bens Promotion Application

not ben

-Name: Ben
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:559690895
-Date of last promotion?: 5/14/21
-Why do you think you should be promoted to the next rank? (150 Word Min): I believe I am ready for and deserving of a promotion to DA because I have shown that I am a very capable leader and command member. When other command isn't on, which is often due to LOA's and time zones, I am keeping the agents on task and make sure they are doing a good job. I have always made sure to watch over agents for possible skills they may have. I also make sure to help out with roster work, application checking, meeting notes, and keeping up with DEA forums. I think that I have, besides my recent LOA, been rather active on DEA. I am active in the discord and always answer questions when I can. I always try my best to be mature and handle situations properly. I make sure that all DEA on are in constant communication and do their job correctly while also ensuring everyone is having a good time. Overall I think I have proven that I am a capable and good command member.
-How would you rate your activity in DEA? (1-10): 9 or 10, I am on nearly every day for quite a while
-How many warns do you have?: 7
-How long have you been at your rank for?:About a month! ( May 14th to June 14th)

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+support

ben has my +support for being a outstanding and very active member within DEA i see him on constantly and goes above and beyond in his rank!

Edited by Phil

That bald Aussie Guy

11 hours ago, Phil said:

+support

ben has my +support for being a outstanding and very active member within DEA i see him on constantly and goes above and beyond in his rank!

gotta agree

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head Admin
On 6/14/2021 at 7:14 PM, Phil said:

+support

100% ready and deserves this rank

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 6/14/2021 at 2:14 PM, Phil said:

+support

On 6/17/2021 at 3:01 AM, CB Tactical said:

100% ready and deserves this rank

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator