GAM3's Nu7 Application

GAM3

In Game Name: GAM3
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:460390799
Discord Name : Heavy#7285
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here : 

MassRDMx3 (RDMx15) | Tranq abuse - tranqing humans | I was upset that some of my friends were banned and I thought I could do nothing in the server at that point.

FailRP | I don't actually remember.

RDM | I don't remember.

Nlr | I don't remember.

MRDM | Prop Abuse | I was bored on the server as I had gotten removed from CI, I was tired of the server at the time, and I put a platform above the elevator at D-Block.

RDM x1 | I don't remember.

Failrp x3 breaking d class class out of cuffs | I was bored, and had gotten back from what I had believed to be a false ban. This is when I was convinced to come back to the server as a non-minge.

MicSpam | I don't remember.

RDM/FailRP | I don't remember.

Inappropriate Names | I had a name that was not appropriate for the server.

FailRP | I don't remember.

Adverting As D Class | I adverted as a D-Class when I was new to the server.

Failrp (Shooting as 999) | Failrp | NITRP | I got a 5 day ban for ARDM.

image.png.043fe70271da27aa9069dbb8ecafb52f.png
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? :  October 2019ish.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? : Well, I want to join Nu7 because I want to turn a new leaf on the server. I want to prove that I'm not a complete minge. I need something to do on the server, I miss not minging to be honest. To be honest, I was really bored with the server considering that minging had put me into a bad spot on the server, and I don't want to go back to my minging tendencies. I wish to accomplish something in this branch, and have something to show for it, whether it be respect, memories, or friends. I hope that if I get accepted, that by the time I leave, I will have some people who will remember me for being a good guy, and not the mingey, old me. 

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here : I am blacklisted from security. (Technically CI and E11 also, but it's not official.)

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. : I was a SM in CI, at some point a SGT in E11, and I was a couple of other things that were so minor they don't matter.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes, I understand that I must spend time on the server and be active.

"There's no way Holland is going for this"

- Noble 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Bread locked this topic