Ranger Nu-7 Application

The Ranger

In Game Name: Ranger
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:446743834
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Ranger!#1018
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I joined back in September of 2020, but recently I came back to play.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):
I want you join Nu-7 because they seem really fun and engaging. I want something to motivate me to play on the server. I want to join and climb the ranks. Climbing the ranking systems in gmod is always my favorite thing to do on the game. And I feel as though Nu-7 would be fun as well as rewarding to do that in. I have never been Nu-7 on other servers so I want to see what it would be like. They seem to have a really cool job and have great equipment. I have a passion for being the team that recontains SCP's on other servers. Dealing with GOI raids also seem really cool to do. Overall Nu-7 seems like a really good branch to help me get back into GL, climb the ranks and have fun in.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes, of course.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): 

E11 COL Guinea

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic