ShadowPL

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : 

STEAM_0:0:113509587

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):

Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

5 Weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

Currently I'm a: Lead Researcher / Maintenance Professional / Senior Medical Scientist / MTF E-11 Lance Corporal

What is your timezone?:

GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

No, but I hope to make this my first one.

How Active are you? (1/10):

7-8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

SCP-RP: Exploiting sit glitch to get through checkpoint, April 1st 2021.

I was on SCP-5208-GL with my friend, I had no idea how to breach the doors so I decided to use the Alt+E glitch to get through the little gap in the windows. This warning was my mistake, I should have read the MOTD.

Police-RP: ARDM May 21st 2021.

I was wanted by the cops and I saw an FBI agent, I got out of my car and shot him.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

Personally I believe that I should become a member of the event team, is because of my dedication to the community and the server. I have been trying to be very active recently. I am very serious when it comes to roleplaying as I absolutely enjoy being in roleplay situations. I can be a minge from time to time, but I can also be serious during a roleplay situation, an event, or during a conversation, etc. I also believe that I should be accepted into event team, is because of my knowledge on the lore, I read the SCP wiki quite frequently since it's very interesting, and I'm also a part of the research department so I have to know about the lore after all. I will also try making sure that people who will participate in the events will have fun and won't be disappointed. I have read the event team guidelines many times so I believe that I won't do any mistakes at all while doing events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

I would make a SCP-914 event.

SCP-914 has been transferred to Site-50 for a limited period of time. It has been given access for all researchers to test on it for a limited amount of time. They can try to conduct tests on it, and more. 

Another idea I had is that an unknown entity has been brought into temporary Euclid containment for research.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes, many times.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:

Personally I feel that SCP-106 must be one of my personal favorites, his lore is very interesting.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, ShadowPL said:

Another idea I had is that an unknown entity has been brought into temporary Euclid containment for research.

You werent very specific here, but the other event idea makes up for it

+Support

Not a minge. I see him on all the time and he knows his lore

I believe he could bring in new ideas

• Like 1

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

Pros:

isn't that big of a minge
friendly to members of community
is serious when needed
is a creative person

Cons:

Event idea isn't that specific.
Feel like 914 event would be hard to coordinate.

Overall +Support

Edited by Aspects
  • Like 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

6 hours ago, Aspects said:

Pros:

is serious when needed
is a creative person

6 hours ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

+Support

Not a minge. I see him on all the time and he knows his lore

I believe he could bring in new ideas

SCP 914 Event has been done before but its still a good idea so I'm giving a +support

• Like 1

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 6/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, phrog said:

Pros:

is serious when needed
is a creative person

Cons:

Event idea isn't that specific.
Feel like 914 event would be hard to coordinate.

Overall +Support

914 event has been done MANY times before
Not the most original favorite SCP but to each their own

• Like 1