Discord ban appeal - Denied

helio8

Your name:Bruno

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706):Brunomegaranger#3710

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 444570886884818957

Which discord server were you banned on?:SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?:Branch toxicity/Starting arguments

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:apperantly as Nu7 people investigated I didnt even started the argument the other party which reported me did, secondly I was at bad mood at security because I was told that them(Security) purposelly tell possible trainees for nu7 to join warden instead and this might have clouded my judgement when I saw the messages on discord, third it was minor insults not something major.

+Support, providing evidence regarding the topic. As we may see the person appealing is mostly criticizing the gameplay that comes with the branch and stating his opinion why It's not entertaining for them, all using a bad wording due to anger, not insulting the people within it and that only came after slight provocation from Ashe.

Even the part where he said "tbh wardens are kinda useless" wasn't pointed at the people in it, but their responsibilities and Bruno's opinion on them being unneccessary. This situation is a big misunderstanding due to easily misunderstood wording, not an actual branch diss or anything remotely close to that.

Bruno did go overboard and had a bad choice of words, but I've spoken with him and he admitted that he shouldn't have said those things and I believe that he understands where the mistake was made.

Was what he did wrong? - Absolutely.

Does it deserve a discord ban? No, as far as I know It's his first offense and nothing compared to what usually the discord bans are issued for.

Evidence_A1.JPGEvidence_A2.JPGEvidence_A3.JPGEvidence_A4.JPG

Edited by Yeppes

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

4 hours ago, Yeppes said:

image.png.c1cc005ad5098ea91ce6fd200ccc0c81.png

image.png.f13b65c46b64294c4780eef03dc20cd5.png

-support.

Branch diss not fun, for a meme yes. But looks to me as you meant it.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)
  • Like 2

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

Bruh you blatantly dissed my branch and actually meant it and called wardens useless.. I see absolutely no reason why this should be appealed. I see no regret for your actions. You were banned yesterday and need more time.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

4 hours ago, Yeppes said:

+Support, providing evidence regarding the topic. As we may see the person appealing is mostly criticizing the gameplay that comes with the branch and stating his opinion why It's not entertaining for them, all using a bad wording due to anger, not insulting the people within it and that only came after slight provocation from Ashe.

Even the part where he said "tbh wardens are kinda useless" wasn't pointed at the people in it, but their responsibilities and Bruno's opinion on them being unneccessary. This situation is a big misunderstanding due to easily misunderstood wording, not an actual branch diss or anything remotely close to that.

Bruno did go overboard and had a bad choice of words, but I've spoken with him and he admitted that he shouldn't have said those things and I believe that he understands where the mistake was made.

Does it deserve a discord ban? No, as far as I know It's his first offense and nothing compared to what usually the discord bans are issued for.

Evidence_A1.JPGEvidence_A2.JPGEvidence_A3.JPGEvidence_A4.JPG

Context matter but no need to worry he has all ready been punish in Nu7 for what he did 

37 minutes ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Bruh you blatantly dissed my branch and actually meant it and called wardens useless.. I see absolutely no reason why this should be appealed. I see no regret for your actions. You were banned yesterday and need more time.

Agreed 

X.png

1. Calling wardens useless and downsized HSU makes you look ignorant 

2. Maybe you would recognize security better if we let d class go into the facility as they please, cause we are so useless shouldn't make a difference right? 

3. You took a obvious joke and blew it out of proportions. They said nu7 stinks. Then you basically tell us we do nothing all day and are just idiots that await our own deaths. 

I would say you deserve a solid 3 dys to cool off... 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG