1) RDM

2) LTAP - RDMx2

3) FailRP

4) ARDM - FailRP

5) FailRP

How much time do you have on the server?:

17 Weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I know a decent amount of Lore. I have a few StarWars books and have read a good amount of the Expanded Universe and Cannon universe of StarWars.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I wish to become a Gamemaster because I want to join another division of Staff and try something new out and get a new experience for a different part of Staff. Along with that I always wanted to be a GM a some point in time. Along with I am generally getting bored a little bit of being apart of Staff and Forums Diplomat and just want to experience something new.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I think I should be trusted as a GameMaster because I am currently a "Senior Moderator" within the Staff team which means that I am trusted with the rank and the ability to help out other Staff with there sits if its required. I also believe that because of how long I have been on the server (Around 2 Years) that through that Time I have been trusted with many ranks and other responsibilities along with me being a current High Command member seeing that people trust me with the rank they have given me.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

Semi Experienced a little bit, from Looking and watching other GM's do there duties it seems pretty self explanatory and seems like something I could do.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship: ISB Ducks comes aboard the Ship with some decent well armed Imperial Conscripts from the OuterRim. Imperial High Command has requested that they be transferred onto our ISD for use during Spec Ops missions. It is later found out that the Conscripts are actually Rebel Elites who had stowed themselves away and were disguised as the Conscripts. They sound a Beacon which signals a Rebel Task Force to Hyperspace in and attempt to Attack the ISD and destroy it.

Off-Ship: ISB Ducks arrives with word of a newly founded Rebel Compound on the Planet of "Tatooine" There is also word of a Possible Rebel Commander who has been causing trouble in the OuterRim territories for sometime, Your objective is to wipe out the Rebel base and eradicate any source of Rebellion Smell off the planet. Secondary Optional Objective would be to Capture the Rebel Commander and bring him back to the ship for Interrogation.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes (!give @ [WEAPON]) (!give SIM [WEAPON]) (!give ^[WEAPON])

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes (!model @ [MODEL]) (!model ^ [MODEL]) (!model SIM [MODEL])

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Edited by MrPickle

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

36 minutes ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Responsible

- Good event ideas

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

16 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Responsible

- Good event ideas

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021