1. What is your In game Name:    Blood Stream

2. SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:15704480

3. Rank:  Experienced Field Medic FTO

4. Time on server:    2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:  0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   1

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Price and Nefario

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):   I enjoy making sure people live longer on the server, I want to help people but dish out damage to them as well.  I really like medical and I want to expand my ability to RP on the server. Medical is one of my core branches and important to me I try to be on the sever for long periods of times and assist wherever needed.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?  I would explain to him about his injured member, that healing him is my top priority. We will be stronger if all 3 of us are prepared for the battle ahead.

Edited by Blood Stream

ACCEPTED!

Speak to Medical HCMD to receive your whitelist

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)