CyClone - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

CyClone

In-Game Name: CyClone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103955248

What is your ULX Rank?: Silver.

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: Around A Week And A Half.(Level 55)

What is your RP Rank: MTF E11 PFC,  Senior Researcher, SEC CPL.

What is your timezone?: EST.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8, I Watch A lot of YouTube Videos About a Varity of Different SCPS.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): None Sadly.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8. I can be on most of the time I'm home but sometimes I have irl stuff I need to do.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaming light Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): None.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel like I should be on the Event Team because I enjoy the server and would really like to participate and create fun events for people to enjoy. I would love to create a fun environment for other people playing the server at most times in the day. I can play the server even at night around till 4 am on some nights to create and participate in events. I can get along with most members of the gaming light community and feel like I can make a really fun environment for both people participating and the event members I am working with. I have a great knowledge of different varieties of SCPS I could do some events on. I'm generally a nice person and will not minge what so ever during an Event. These are the reasons why I think I should be a part of the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP 3008, I'm not sure if you can fully recreate this but maybe you could import a player model of SCP 3008-1. If not we can choose a similar one.  We could make a maze in the event room where we transport a number of event participants to attempt to escape while the SCP 3008-1 proceeds to hunt them down. I feel like this would be a very fun and exiting SCP to test on. Or a simple Idea would to leak and release instates of SCP 008 into the facility.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I fully Read it.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 3008, Short form for the Endless IKEA. I say this because SCP 3008 a generally well known SCP and I am very interested about this SCP and how if you escape from the inside you could end up in a alternate universe. For example, some people that had met up inside and talked about the outside world and someone mentioned that they had never heard of the statue of liberty. So I wonder if there's a universe where the world has ended entirely or worlds where some SCPS never existed.

Edited by CyClon
Adding my level

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

+Support
-Pretty good event idea
-Active
-Good Application 
- Fit for ET
-Pretty interesting favorite SCP
-Good Luck!

Hope to see you in ET

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 6/2/2021 at 2:18 PM, sbk_doll said:

+Support
-Pretty good event idea
-Active
-Good Application 
- Fit for ET
-Pretty interesting favorite SCP
-Good Luck!

Hope to see you in ET

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat