jack the mad man

Steam Name:  jack the mad man

SteamID: 76561197960287930  

STEAM_0:0:11101

Ingame Name: king blob

Ban Length: 3 DAYS

Admin that Banned you: piller cat

Reason for Ban: LTAP/RDM

Dispute:  i did indeed rdm River he was being a asshole to be frank cussing me and hitting me constantly aswell as shouting rasical slurs

i was teleported to the sit and was having really bad lag issues i was running at 3fps on my screen and due to that i could not understand anything that was being said and pmed The gaming goat saying im lagging and might crash and i did crash i booted my game back up to join the server and had been issued a 3 day ban i did not have any intent to LTAP i simply crashed and was restarting the game to fix my lag issues i feel this ban is not fair as i was not given any time to reconnect even though i sent a pm to The gaming goat one of the staff in the sit that i was lagging and might crash

• Gaminglight Love 1

as both me and jack agreed, he does not wish to appeal the ban anymore, or so i think, correct me if im wrong jack. jack agreed he would wait out the ban to me, this forum post was made before me and jack had a chat about his actions, i managed to calm jack down and he apologised to pillarcat. in 3 days time jack will return to the server hopefully in a changed state of mind. good luck jack i wish you the best and remember what i said to you, relax and take a breather, think before you make a move and take a step back to give yourself time to think to yourself "is this a good move to make"   see you in three days jack, dont let me down after our chat! 😄

RETIRED

-support

Given Jack's history, along with the blatant RDM, I feel that this ban should stay. After this ban he proceeded to spam ping me in discord instead of initially putting in an appeal like I suggested. When Islandtoad, the Gaming Goat, and I looked at the logs it showed "disconnected by user" and given his previous history we took that to be LTAP. Even if he did not LTAP, I feel that a three day ban is very generous given his history. To put it into perspective, as seen in his warn/ban history (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199132737745), Jack averages roughly 2.5 bans per month for the last 4 months and in that time has surpassed the 30 warn threshold on SCPRP alone.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

4 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

-support

Given Jack's history, along with the blatant RDM, I feel that this ban should stay. After this ban he proceeded to spam ping me in discord instead of initially putting in an appeal like I suggested. When Islandtoad and I looked at the logs it showed "disconnected by user" and given his previous history we took that to be LTAP. Even if he did not LTAP, I feel that a three day ban is very generous given his history. To put it into perspective, as seen in his warn/ban history (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199132737745), Jack averages roughly 2.5 bans per month for the last 4 months and in that time has surpassed the 30 warn threshold on SCPRP alone.

i have already been trying to change how i am im sorry i dont live up to everyones standars i have a disability but doesnt change the fact that i just voiced a opinion about you being in the wrong and asking why didnt you wait futhermore stop bringing up my past warns and bans that im not proud of 

12 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

as both me and jack agreed, he does not wish to appeal the ban anymore, or so i think, correct me if im wrong jack. jack agreed he would wait out the ban to me, this forum post was made before me and jack had a chat about his actions, i managed to calm jack down and he apologised to pillarcat. in 3 days time jack will return to the server hopefully in a changed state of mind. good luck jack i wish you the best and remember what i said to you, relax and take a breather, think before you make a move and take a step back to give yourself time to think to yourself "is this a good move to make"   see you in three days jack, dont let me down after our chat! 😄

yeah came to delete the post but piller does not have to be like this towards me

-Support

For two reasons:

1. If Pillar is being truthful and logs say "Disconnected by User", that constitutes LTAP. Without further evidence that would override the logs, we don't have anything else.

2. Your actions in the Discord (namely spam pinging Pillar) does not help your case. At worse could have resulted in a ban from the Discord itself along with this ban.

You need to take this ban to calm down. Punishments will be handed regardless of who you are and what you have.