Rabid Goose - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Schölinger

In-Game Name: Rabid Goose

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:154568701

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: Around three weeks, 72+ hours in total since rejoining. However, I used to play a lot back in 2019.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: In CI, I am a CA in RND as of writing this.

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10. I'm well versed in multiple SCP universes, and know a lot about each GoI.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have previous experience as a Gamemaster in ImperialRP. In general, I have experience being a DM in DnD.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9. I'm on almost every day, but I have certain "off" days where I don't feel like logging on.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I have exactly one warn given to me on November 23rd, 2019. I was pretty much a kid back then-- I've grown and changed since that time. 

I was warned because of FailRP, Staff Diss, and (most shamefully) Racism. I was an upset kid back then. Since then, I've made strides to improve myself, and I've seen that the server has improved and become more enjoyable as well.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: My experience and activity speak a lot in the way of accepting me onto the team. However, I know there's likely a whole bunch of other applicants who can say just the same. So, instead, I want to offer something I think might improve the experience on the server. In general, I've noticed that events seem to be spread out pretty thin, and those events that do happen tend to be focused on one particular branch. I aspire to create events that can get multiple branches and perhaps even multiple factions involved. The ultimate challenge to me would be to find ways to make code ragnarok more common, in order to unite those communities and dissuade the bad blood I've seen between them. Overall, I want to create roleplay experiences that rope a player in, and allow them to have fun while also experiencing stories they would not be able to find anywhere else.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): On-site humometers detected a lowered level of humes surface-side (humes are the in-lore measurement for the strength of reality in a particular area). Foundation agents investigating this anomaly will discover the potential presence of a reality-bender in the area. Insurgents may also pick up on this, and may choose to combat the Foundation for priority. Whoever lays first claims to the entity gets the privilege of experimenting with and interviewing it.

The anomaly itself will be a normal, civilian male. However, he will constantly emanate a field of lowered hume levels. If interviewed, he will openly speak of some sort of experiment he participated in. One that put him "in the game." In fact, clever players may pick up on the meta-subtext that he is in fact speaking of Garry's Mod. Similar to SCP-4520, this anomalous individual underwent some sort of process to be placed within Gaminglight's SCP Universe, and only they have the perception of it, while all other characters participating view it through an in-character lens.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-3999 is by far my favorite SCP ever. It is perfectly written so that your interest is held, and your confusion is maintained until the very end. The concept of a reality bender torturing someone for millions of years before being beaten at their own game is both horrifying and amazing. 

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Solidly written application, great event idea in my opinion, interesting SCP is chosen (with not a lot of explanation as to why, but thats okay!). Would definitely like to see you apart of the Event Team!

+Support

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

On 5/26/2021 at 6:34 PM, nightsoil said:

Solidly written application, great event idea in my opinion, interesting SCP is chosen (with not a lot of explanation as to why, but thats okay!). Would definitely like to see you apart of the Event Team!

+Support

Also a great part of RND, with some amazing test logs!

On 5/26/2021 at 4:34 PM, nightsoil said:

+Support

Great application +Support
Hope to see you in ET

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 6/1/2021 at 5:02 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

Huge +Support

Very well written application

Warn was from a long time ago

Interesting favorite SCP

Has past experence as ET

Very nice from what i have seen

Overall fit for ET

Good luck!

He also knows lore due to being in the CI's research branch