Neo's Officer Application

Neoperson

1. In-game name and rank: MC SG RSLO SGM Neo 2885

2: Timezone: CST (GMT-6)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214799058

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I wanted to change certain things about own procedures, for example we should have a document for surgeries as a guide for newly promoted NCOs, and changes to some of the details that will make tryouts easier for medics hosting tryouts. I also have new ideas for new medical procedures like psychological evaluation and requestable therapy sessions, more rp options then just checkups and surgeries that a medic can do during regular hours, I really wish to see medical have these things in the future.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: It a 8-9 in activity, I have been on the server daily, I have school and other stuff that does limited my schedule to when I can log on, but I make sure to login everyday. Through Monday to Friday, I usually online for 3 or more hours. On the weekends or school day offs, I'm usually online for over 7 hours, I haven't gone on a LOA since I joined the battalion, I always try to go online after a flag up when I can, and I don't AFK for long periods of time.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I am very dedicated to being medic, I believe I have been helpful to others, I have a complete willingness to aid others. I wished to further climb the ranks, to further improve my performance. My desire to become a officer isn't out of wanting respect for myself, but from the belief that I can help others more as an officer. I've proven myself as a good asset to this battalion, and I'll do my best to set an good example for other medics, and help in improve the battalion as a whole. Overall I'm a passionate person and If an make any mistakes along the way, I will own it up to my failures.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I am a good at commanding others, guiding and keeping them on track. I answer any questions from enlisted or other NCOs to the best of my knowledge. I'm not afraid to be strict with enlisted when it's necessary, I take charge of any enlisted during events when there no officers online at the time, as an NCO.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I'm worthy of an officer position and serious about improving the battalion. With my addition as officer we can work together to ensure a future where Medical is the greatest battalion.

Love to peeps who support this application ❤️

Edited by Neoperson
  • Like 1

Reserves 69th Medical Captain - Former 69th Medical Lieutenant Colonel

Specialized in non-consensual organ harvesting

+Support:

• Very detailed application
  • Extremely active
  • Understands role of officers
  • Has ideas for improving medical

-Support:

• None
On 5/26/2021 at 12:51 AM, Neoperson said:

psychological evaluation and requestable therapy sessions,

Some 501st people requested this from me. If you make a suggestion on forums I will support it and would be interested in developing this with you (ping me on Discord with link if you make one).

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

9 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support:

• Very detailed application
  • Extremely active
  • Understands role of officers
  • Has ideas for improving medical

-Support:

• None

Some 501st people requested this from me. If you make a suggestion on forums I will support it and would be interested in developing this with you (ping me on Discord with link if you make one).

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite