Andre Lawrence - LT Application

Andre

LT Application   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should SM Andre 1D41 be promoted to LT?

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Andre 1D41/Andre Lawrence

SteamID: 76561198974928193

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 12 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted to LT because I work hard in the PD. though I have a strike, I have worked hard to improve my behavior and become a better officer. I have been a SM for awhile and watched as other SM's go up to Low Command and I feel I am ready to be Low Command too. Training was my favorite until it got removed, I used to train 3 Cadet's every day. I am good with trigger discipline and have thought about joining a tac unit, but I'd rather further my career in the PD. Driving isn't my specialty but I am getting better. I don't attend meetings often but always wanted to host one or be apart of the speech. Radio Etiquette is something I have gotten use to and am good at calling out locations during traffic pursuits. With all these skills and experience I have with the PD, I believe I would be perfect for the Low Command job and what it holds for me.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by deathblizzerd1145
error

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

• Andre changed the title to Andre Lawrence - LT Application

Strike was revoked months ago for respondents 

Edited by Vice
  • Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Not Active enough on PD

Just recently started playing again

Don't feel that he is ready for LT

Not a lot of effort in application

Some of your reasons are things enlisted officers should already know like using radio as you stated. 

Once I see you play more and do some things differently then my response will change

Edited by Tonyy
  • Sad 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

1 hour ago, Tonyy said:

Not Active enough on PD

Some of your reasons are things enlisted officers should already know like using radio as you stated. 

Once I see you play more and do some things differently then my response will change

I agree with tonyy its gonna be a -Support from me

• Sad 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, Tonyy said:

Not Active enough on PD

Tony says it all

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

5 hours ago, Tonyy said:

Not Active enough on PD

- Also told me that he only gets on Gov when he is bored

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

pd_denied.PNG

2 Weeks

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Will locked this topic