In-Game Name: CeasarSalad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:582468416

What Is Your Rank: Silver

What Is Your Time Played On Server: 4-5 weeks

What Is Your RP Rank: CI Heavy RCT CeasarSalad and MTF E11 RCT CeasarSalad

What Is Your Time-Zone:  Mountain Daylight Time or MDT

Knowledge Of SCP World (0-10): 8

Do You Have Experience: No but I have helped with events on other SCPRP servers

How Active Are You (0-10): 7-8 I have school; and finals coming up but I often can play up to over 9+ hours a week

How Many Warns Do You Have: I have no warns (clean slate)

Why Should You Be An Event Team Manager 150+ words: When I first joined I had no plan to revisit the SCP server again. This was only because at first you either needed to apply on forums or escape (both were too much work for something I just started and know nothing about) so I tried to invite friends to play with me but overall starting out can be confusing and a little boring. If I were to become a part of the ET I would only do it so I can provide new players with an awesome experience (I have some pretty good ideas for D-Block events that go with D-Block riots). I think I could make this server more enjoyable for newer players. Some bonuses are that I'm pretty active and I have 120+ hours Garry's Mod (most either on DarkRP or SCPRP). These are the main reasons why I think I would be a great addition to the event team.

Describe An Event You Could Create: I have two in mind one being with 049 and the other being involved with the D-Class café.  The first one could be a SCP 049-1 uprising. An easier way to describe this would be to use an example. It's like tag but also infected, SCP 049 would spawn in his containment cell along with 4 SCP 049-1. After breaching they would continue to roam the facility either killing or converting people. To make this more enticing and scary the lights would go out and all level 0 doors would stay open until the threat has been killed/contained. My second idea is not as good but we could have a chef give food out in the D-Class Café and based on your roll you would get buffs or debuffs for example more health or slower movement. The point of the second event is to give the D-Class a chance to escape.

Have You Read The Event Team Guidelines: Yes

What Is Your Favorite SCP And Why: SCP 3008 and SCP 3008-1 I know it's not in the server but I just love the idea and how creative it is. There are so many things that can happen and I just love how the lore is mysterious.

Hope you got to know a little bit about me and thanks for reading this 😁👍

Edited by CeasarSalad

+ Support

- App is actually pretty good

- I’ve seen you active frequently in-game

- Has an ok amount of playtime

- 0 Warns

I see no reason why you can’t join ET! You’re RP ranks are a bit low, but understandably, thats not for everyone. Good luck!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

3 hours ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

- App is actually pretty good

- I’ve seen you active frequently in-game

- Has an ok amount of playtime

- 0 Warns

I see no reason why you can’t join ET! You’re RP ranks are a bit low, but understandably, thats not for everyone. Good luck!

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

10 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Nice application

Nice person from what i have seen

Fit for ET

No Warns

Good luck!!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Accepted
We have reviewed your application, and have decided to accept you as an Event Team Trainee! Please contact a Senior Event Team Member to begin your training!

If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a DM via Discord: Neo#2337!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||