Lieutenant Jacobs AO Application

Stig

What is your ingame name? : Jacobs

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201926984

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Not Flamingo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I plan to improve AO by being active and always doing Try-outs whenever possible as i believe that AO are very important to SF as we require them for all event to destroy the enemy ships outside. Also, I would be apple to do passive sims for pilots when avaliable as it would be nice for the SF to be doing Flight Training and doing exercises.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I believe that I should be trusted in the position of AO as I am very active and always have time to put in, and I have seen how SF spend their time in SHB and I would like to spend time with them and help in any way that is possible as I believe that SF are the main defence for the ISD and her crew.

Why do you want this rank?:  I would like the rank of AO as I have seen Matrix on as AO, and he has inspired me to join AO as he has made me belief that AO is a wonderful Naval Specialties. And I want the opportunity to prove it to everyone that I have what it takes to be AO as is expands my opportunities in Naval.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  The role of AO is to keep a close eye on SF, and assists when needed, and always communicating with SF about so that Naval and SF both know what is happening at all time as well as Training SF and doing Training Exercises, as well as making sure SF stay active.

- Support
- You were removed and put on a DNT from SF on 05/2/2021 for Insubordination and Flying TIEs into the ISD... 
- As much as you are a very nice and polite guy, I personally don't think AO is a good position for you as SF is the battalion you will be dealing and working with SF on a regular basis. I also personally don't trust you with an SF Officer WL either.
- Also mentioned he was "making and going to post an application" in TS with all many other Naval

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

9 minutes ago, Seaman 1995 said:

making and going to post an application

I did not actualy say what application i was making i just said i was making an application i did not say for what.

1 hour ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support
- You were removed and put on a DNT from SF on 05/2/2021 for Insubordination and Flying TIEs into the ISD... 
- As much as you are a very nice and polite guy, I personally don't think AO is a good position for you as SF is the battalion you will be dealing and working with SF on a regular basis. I also personally don't trust you with an SF Officer WL either.
- Also mentioned he was "making and going to post an application" in TS with all many other Naval

-support 
bad application as well seems rushed

• Like 3

ex Medical Commander

Why are you downvoting people because of their responses & opinions? If you can't handle criticism then you'll be receiving a -Support from me 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

5 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

6 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

Among a few unpleasant experiences within SF, there was one instance where you disobeyed superiors and hijacked a transport ship from SF during an event while on the naval job. Then ran away from an arresting officer. I personally feel you are not fit for the AO position at this time.

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

8 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

-I also agree seems rushed

9 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

9 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

18 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

I’m sorry man if you have a history like this you will have to either make it right with SF or join another speciality. Good luck sir!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

19 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

19 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

- Support

To add on to that:
-Falsely arresting people.
-Causing unnecessary arguments with people.
-Overall time to time power hungry.

Also going through your application and downvoting those who -support to me is a sign of immaturity and inability to take constructive criticism vs. doing something about your attitude and the problems people have stated.

• Like 1

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif