Atlas's application for RRH Platoon "Analyst"

ATLAS2130

In Game Name:  Atlas

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:460872282

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Executive  Researcher now change to Assistant Inquisitor [ because RnD branch update ]

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:  N\A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 7 warns i'm giving video

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Well let's see I've been apart of the Gaming light SCP Server for quite some time i first joined i think in early 2019 or 2018 one of the other but basically i joined because i had been banned on another server that was SCP RP related for RDM what really happened was that there spawns where so messed up people where spawning inside of one another and basically there would be large clumps of people stuck and the stuff wouldn't help. and the only way out was to kill people who you where stuck inside witch resulted in me being banned for 2 weeks for RDM. That's when i found gaminglight at first i didn't expect much at first from the server but after playing it for a few hours i had been basically dragged into a branch at the time was called 'Security ' and not 'Gensec' and one day while doing my job as a enlisted i saw these men in Suits [At the time that was the 05 research|staff team] i thought they where really cool but i never thought about joining mostly because back then i didn't know how to nor did i meet the requirements i think personally at the time but hopefully this might change it as now i'm no longer in gensec but instead a full on CI member

Why should we accept you: i don't have a say in this i'm fully aware in this either this might get denied or accepted i don't know but all i can say is i hope you guys allow me to just give it a chance that's all i need to show that i can be a good add-on to the team plus if you have made it this far you'll probably see I'm bad at typing but my acts can mean more then my words thank you for reading and hopes this finds you well  -A

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

2021-05-17 08-55-03.mkv

+/- Support (leaning more + support)

Atlas is a great guy

Responsible and also great command

Not too many test logs linked

The application itself kind of rambles a bit and doesn't really answer the questions

My experiences with Atlas have almost only been positive, and I think he is more than fit for the Analyst team, but I think this app was kind of rushed and I'd personally like to see maybe a bit more formatting or grammatical fixes. I still think he deserves the position however.

4 hours ago, Rats said:

Atlas is a great guy

The application itself kind of rambles a bit and doesn't really answer the questions

My experiences with Atlas have almost only been positive, and I think he is more than fit for the Analyst team, but I think this app was kind of rushed and I'd personally like to see maybe a bit more formatting or grammatical fixes. I still think he deserves the position however.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+/-Support, leaning -
+Great command member
-Only 2 linked test logs
-Doesn't really answer questions, mostly just rambling

-RRH Analyst Oscar 12

Edited by Face Melting Eyelander

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

20 hours ago, Rats said:

Atlas is a great guy

Alpha-1 Guardian “Delta-9”

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 5/17/2021 at 1:49 PM, Rats said:

Atlas is a great guy

I personally think you need to become more insightful about things. You tend to become very rambled, and shakey at times. And I think you need to work on becoming more direct.

+/- Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png.6253e3979c00418dcffbd930a42d6b84.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic