Ap p li ca ti on

Cerkai

In-game Name: Cerkai

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155715669

DiscordID: Cerkia#2151

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): RnD

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? SCP Lore would be a 10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think I should be a RnD in Chaos Insurgency is because I have high knowledge of SCPs and great commanding skills. I can proceed with many tests during my time as a researcher and can accomplish many things with a great chance of success. I know my way around a lot of things and can learn nearly anything in the shortest amount of time possible. Trust me, I am somebody you would want. It would be unwise to overlook me, as I excel in everything.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Something that sets me apart from other applicants is who I am and what I am. I am a very intelligent human being who will be able to snaggle his own way out of almost anything and come up with many great ideas for tests. I can lead many tests and I am great at capturing SCPs due to my knowledge on how their spectacular bodies/minds work. If I interrogate, my methods of interrogation will be brutal and absolute and I will always get the information I need. I do not fail as failure is never an option. You have my word.

How active can you be? 10/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: ywas

2 lazy to escape as dclass with an insane amount of foundation on ❤️

Edited by Cerkai

spacer.png

Wha- He got to it before anyone else? This is not ok. I’m contacting my lawyer 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Bread locked this topic