• No

In Game Name:  Sullivan

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI SFC, CI RnD RAV, MTF E11 LCPL

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Orange

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 2

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  Well I want to join the 05 Staff team just to take the opportunity. I want to try and see if I am ready to be an RRH. I have been around the Community since June of 2019 and have been playing since. I never thought of Joining the 05 Staff Team when it came out because I never thought I was ready or good enough. My RP rank itself never even scratched the surface of getting close to becoming an 05 staff team member. I Have been around awhile I know basically all the rules. I've been in every branch on the Server, Excluding Site Administration. I get the general rules of MTF cause I used to be a PFC in Nu7 and LCPL in E11 before I left for a few months. I think Im ready though and I want to give this a shot to see if I can become part of the 05 Staff Team. I wanted to join A1 before it was removed and I never could, It was replaced and I was upset. Then this came out after Omnicron, and I was curious to see if I could join but I never thought I could. SO that is why I am trying now, and I want to prove to myself I can do this.

Why should we accept you: Well, Im a decently respected member on SCPRP, some people know me, some people don't. I have been staff on other GL servers and even now I am staff on the SCPRP server. Currently I am a moderator and all I really want to do is help people and build up my reputation. I want people to know that they can trust me and so I am thinking that maybe this is the best option. Even then I have wanted to join RRH for a good while. In all honesty, you can 100% trust me because I am a Moderator, I am known around GL, I have been around for 2 years and I have only 2 warns, I have previous Admin and SRGM Experience from GL IMPRP, so I know most of the rules, and what to do and what not to do.

112282860_Screenshot2021-05-09181636.thumb.png.b55099be6db302a247dabe9884905ca7.png

EDIT: I got promoted to LCPL in E11

EDIT 2: Just realised Anaylst would better suit me, since Im RnD CMD.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

-/+
+Chill dude
+Good  command

-Currently Guardian Apps aren't open
-I would suggest applying for Analyst tbh seeing as you are RnD Command

+Awesome RnD Dude
+Lowkey kinda cracked at Chess ngl

Edited by Echo Romeo
He changed his app to Analyst, so I changed my Response

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Chombos changed the title to Sullivan RRH Analyst Application
2 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-/+
+Chill dude
+Good  command

-Currently Guardian Apps aren't open
-I would suggest applying for Analyst tbh seeing as you are RnD Command

+Awesome RnD Dude
+Lowkey kinda cracked at Chess ngl

Lmao. Yeah, for Analyst, I support this. He does fine understanding RP Testing, and Utilization Rules as well. Combat, well, I got no idea, but theres a first for everything.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png.b9b90eaa703a11ffe6d4d13640542471.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic