STYX OS COMMAND APP

styx

Application format:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Styx

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?STEAM_0:0:462270973

3. What is your Rank? Me

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 1 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? around a 6 for right now since i have been busy and my health is in a bad place right now.

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I would like to be command since I have been here for awhile and want to help the maintenance branch out more.  When i first joined this server I was really mingey, but that changed when i joined maintenance. I am not saying don't I don't cause chaos here and their but I am saying I am better than when i first joined the server. I have been Me for like a month or so and want to move up in the ranks even farther. I hope I can make it in and do my duty to fix the shit that breaks and take charge of the bob the builders of the Scp Foundation 

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? Call a admin and get him demoted off of the trainee job.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? Tell them to keep the rdm down to a minimum and don't make it a rdm arena.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? Inform them off the rules and tell them if they do it again they will get demoted off the job aka kicked from Maintenance and a Do Not train.

• Like 1

Overall +support

-Cool dude 

-Been ME for 2½ months 

-Response questions have room for improvement but I believe you can improve in no time once you get familiar with how command does stuff

-Is still a bit of a minge but is serious when necessary 

-Responsible enough to be trusted in a command position 

-Would be a pleasant addition to the command team

I see no reason why Styx doesn't deserve a shot at command.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support
-Been a ME for a while
-Well trusted with this rank
-Would bring great energy to maintenance with his mingey powers
-Femboy
-Ngl you don't minge as much anymore

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

+Support

Been here longer than me. Which is quite amusing.

Funny femboy

is pretty active, and would be a great addtion. nothing else that needs to be said that hasnt been said already

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+ Support*

Pros:
Long time member of maintenance

Works hard

Cons:

Sometimes doesn't know when to draw the line with minging, may set a bad example to others.

Overall:

We sure as hell need more OSs and I think Styx diserves a shot. I he can get serious when he needs to I think he can be a good command member. 

27 minutes ago, Canadian Frank said:

+ Support*

Pros:
Long time member of maintenance

Works hard

Cons:

Sometimes doesn't know when to draw the line with minging, may set a bad example to others.

Overall:

We sure as hell need more OSs and I think Styx diserves a shot. I he can get serious when he needs to I think he can be a good command member. 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

• Bread locked this topic