Add some sort of training for PD Light Tac and Heavy Tac - Denied

Kevinn

What you want to see? -  Some sort of training for PD Light TAC/Heavy TAC

Why should we add it? -  Because a lot of people get on it and are LCPL and below and when they help in any TAC situation they sometimes get in TAC's way and could cost the outcome of a situation and or hostages life.

What are the advantages of having this? - We can have people know how to act in TAC situations and how to do certain things so we can reduce the amount of times they can get in the way or mess something up.

Who is it mainly for? - GOV

Links to any content -  N/A (If needed I can help write a training handbook for it if it gets accepted)

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

-Support
It is the same thing as PD. They aren't supposed to move into tac situations unless needed.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

19 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
It is the same thing as PD. They aren't supposed to move into tac situations unless needed.

If they are an OFC or low rank who don't know much about the server you can talk to them and train them there is no need for a training same reason why we don't have cadets

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD