Sit Watcher Suggestion - Denied

[GL] Icy

What you want to see? - A job that allows for you to view sits

Why should we add it? -  I believe it should be added because it allows for aspiring staff to view sits and how senior staff take care of difficult situations. This also allows for a 3rd party presence and can ensure that staff do their job properly.

What are the advantages of having this? - This lets people be more prepared if they get accepted as staff. This also improves the knowledge base of players and how sits and admins operate. 

Who is it mainly for? - Players in general that want to advance their knowledge, and people that want to be staff

Links to any content - Surperier servers has a job like this and its very cool (there are restrictions like a certain level requirement and being gagged)

- Support

Personally don't really see a need for this. We have staff reports for issues, and staff watchers can then be bias in making sure that staff does their job properly.  One person can see one thing as fair, but another person can see that as abuse. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

41 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

Personally don't really see a need for this. We have staff reports for issues, and staff watchers can then be bias in making sure that staff does their job properly.  One person can see one thing as fair, but another person can see that as abuse. 

agreed.

1 hour ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

For real none of this is needed

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

minisigforums.webp

5 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

it will also expose people to things there not supposed to be exposed too

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

- Support

I think we should entrust in our staff team to do the right thing, superior staff will ensure the working staff will be doing nothing but their best. This will just add people complaining about staff procedure which they may not be educated on and can cause drama. I think this shouldn't be added and continue the way staff conduct their tasks.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091